Intelici’s next-generation cyber-threat detection technology is based on the use of artificial intelligence to analyze the propagation patterns of malicious network traffic at the ISP level, with no need to access, analyze or filter the traffic’s content. Intelici’s solution is unlike any other system on the market and offers unparalleled advantages to ISPs and enterprise alike, including:
- Prevents attacks weeks or months before they occur, by identifying malicious objects that are laying the groundwork for an attack
- Identifies never-seen-before cyber-attacks within hours instead of weeks or months
- Identifies and prevents cyber-attacks contained in encrypted network traffic
- Rapid preemptive protection of enterprise networks operating in particular industries
- Prevent bad actors from testing or simulating new malware against defenses to tweak it to avoid detection
- No need to constantly “play catch up” with hackers via new field by the Intelici system.
- Ability to detect and filter out only malicious traffic flowing into or from your network.
- Flexible detection engine with support for DoS/DDoS attack types: amplification (NTP, SNMP, SSDP, DNS, GRE, chargen and other), floods (UDP, TCP, ICMP), attacks on tcp protocol (syn, syn-ack, fin floods), attacks on IP protocol (fragmented packets) and other. Including support for multi-vector attacks.
- Very fast detection time: 1 second for sFlow 5 and port mirror mode and 5- 45 seconds for Netflow/IPFIX (depends in device model).
- Scalable up to Terabits (multiple existing deployments with 1+ Tbps of traffic).
Fidelis Elevate provides a terrain based cyber defense that shines a light on the blind spots in your environment and calculates your vulnerable attack surface. Now you know what to protect and the most probable paths of data exfiltration, command and control, surveillance and more. And through the network and endpoint metadata that we collect, you gain the content and context required for real-time and retrospective analysis that is critical for detection, threat hunting, and response.
WireX automates analysis efforts so that security professionals at all skill levels; security managers, SOC operators, analysts and incident responders – can make faster and more informed decisions based on the actual content of network conversations, rather than just the metadata.
Route monitoring has been our primary service for many years. BGPmon has evolved over time and is recognized for its accuracy, speed and feature richness. BGPMon route monitoring service alerts users in cases of anomalies with any of your prefixes, policy violations, instability, ROA validation failures and more. It also provides reporting features such as the daily routing report customized for your networks.
Domain Name System (DNS) is used for every transaction on the Internet, good or bad. Farsight Security, Inc. provides a comprehensive set of solutions that provide real-time and historical information about the everchanging Global DNS. By enriching your existing Threat Intelligence with our data, you can more quickly detect, respond and prevent the next cyberattack and protect your business.
Farsight DNSDB is the largest, most proven real-time and historical collection of Passive DNS data available in the market today. DNSDB can provide information about threat actors and their motives by answering such questions as: What domain names map to “this” IP address, now and in the past? When was “this” name first used and by whom? What domain names share this same MX record? Learn more about our latest integration with Splunk and how DNSDB works.